Many have the misconception that memorising alone will get a student to score in Chemistry exams. This is not true at all. In fact, students need to understand the underlying key concepts and present it to the examiners with the required keywords in order to excel in Chemistry. Having an enjoyable Chemistry tuition class will definitely accelerate your child’s improvement
Systematic Teaching Methodology:
- Topical key concepts are taught in a simple, clear manner. They are reinforced through carefully selected questions of varying challenge level.
- Abstract concepts are explained using analogies drawn from everyday life examples, making learning of Chemistry more fun and enjoyable for student.
- Emphasised on essential keywords that are required by examiners for different type of questions
- Commonly made mistakes and traps set by examiners are also highlighted to students so that they are aware and can avoid them
- A quiz will be used to evaluate students’ understanding after completion of a topic. This builds up their competence level one step at a time.
In short, we ensure students truly understand the concepts and their application through questioning, participation in discussion and doing.
Be Taught by Author – Sean Chua
Sean Chua is the invited author for the following books:
- GCE A-Level H2 Chemistry Ten Years Series (both topical & yearly editions) books by SAP Publisher
- GCE O-Level Chemistry Ten Years Series (both topical & yearly editions) books by FBP Publisher
- GCE O-Level Pass With Distinction – Chemistry assessment book (thought-provoking questions) by Shinglee Publisher
- GCE O-Level Pass With Distinction – Combine Sci Chemistry assessment book (thought-provoking questions) by Shinglee Publisher
- GCE O-Level Up Your Chemistry Grades NowTM electronic book by Winners Education Group
His books are widely adopted and used by secondary schools and junior colleges in Singapore, as well as by overseas institutions and learning centres. His books have also been widely recommended by private tutors and educational forums in Singapore.
He is a full time trainer at Winners Education Centre specialising in GCE O-Level Chemistry and GCE A-Level H2 Chemistry.
His 17+ years of coaching experience has equipped him to understand the true reasons why students are not able to perform well in Chemistry, and allow him to structure his teaching methodologies to cater to different levels of learners.
Through his regular weekly lessons and topical revision workshops, he has empowered thousands of students from over 170+ secondary schools and junior colleges to experience Chemistry learning with a difference, and unlocked the secrets to achieve the grades they truly deserve.
- His strength lies in designing easy to understand materials which emphasis on keywords associated with each essential concepts
- His familiarity with the content syllabus gives his students a competitive edge as he prepares them confidently to score in the major examinations
- Parents enjoy a peace of mind when they enroll their children in the Chemistry class as they know Sean is committed towards their children’s learning journey. He provides candid feedback to update parents and to get them involved in their children’s learning as well. He also assists students through various channels such as email / sms / whatsapp support to clarify their doubts, encouraging them to be active learners.
List of over 170+ schools our students are from:
Types of Programmes – conducted by Sean Chua personally
- GCE O-Level Chemistry Ultimate Leap Weekly Coaching Class, January to October
- GCE O-Level Chemistry Pass with Distinction™ Workshops, June & November/December School Holidays
- GCE O-Level Chemistry Intensive Revision Programme, July to October
- GCE O-Level Chemistry Paper 2 The Science of Answering Structured Questions™ Workshop, October
- GCE O-Level Chemistry Score 100% Chemistry MCQ™ Workshop, November
- GCE A-Level Chemistry Ultimate Leap Weekly Coaching Class, January to October
- GCE A-Level H2 Chemistry Pass with Distinction™ Workshops, June & November/December School Holidays
- GCE A-Level H2 Chemistry Score 100% Chemistry MCQ™ Workshop, November
- GCE O-Level blog: www.SimpleChemConcepts.com
- GCE A-Level H2 Chemistry blog: www.ALevelH2Chemistry.com
“80% of the Success is just about taking the Necessary Actions!”