Parents and students familiar with Bishan will know the sheer number of tuition centres in the vicinity.
You are likely to end up in front of a tuition centre with every 200 footsteps.
Yes! It’s that crowded.
We are proud to share the Winners Education is ranked as one of the three best tuition centres in Bishan! By Three Best Rated Singapore!
Are you wondering how much we pay to get ranked? The answer is $0.
Three Best Rated Singapore does not accept money to list business which is the reason why their list is accurate and unbiased.
“Congratulations Winners Education! You are handpicked among the best using our 50-point inspection. Accurate, unbiased to be the 3 Best Tuition Centres in Bishan.“
Winners Education doesn’t believe in spending tens of thousands of dollars on publicity campaigns.
However we constantly invest in ourselves, our hardware, software to improve our teaching methodology, to create more valuable, quality and effective learning resources to help our students learn better, easier and faster.
And we let the results of our students’ results do the talking.
We would like to thank
- Our 2000+ ex and current students and parents who have trusted us since 2008.
- SAP Book Publisher who have trusted us with the writing of the O Level Pure Chemistry, O Level Elementary Maths, O Level Additional Maths and A Level H2 Chemistry 10 Year Series solutions for the past decade.
- Shinglee Book Publisher who have provided us with the opportunity to produce supplementary materials for O Level Pure Chemistry, O Level Combine Science, O Level Elementary Maths.
- FBP Publisher who headhunted us to be their authors for their 10 Year Series solutions for O Level Pure Chemistry, O Level Elementary Maths and O Level Additional Maths.
- The Straits Times – “Memorising exam answers won’t score you the A“, “Maths tutor sits exams to understand students better“, Today Online, Shin Min Daily News
- Our 10,000+ YouTube subscribers who have shown us that our teachings have no boundaries! Our Chemistry and Maths videos have been viewed more than 1.5 million times since 2008.